Resources to assist you in developing governance for your program or project.
Governance role statements
- SROThe SRO is the person accountable for the success of the program.
- Project ExecutiveThe Project Executive is the person accountable for the success of the project.
- Business Change ManagerThe business change manager is accountable for ensuring the business is ready to take advantage of the benefits that the program will deliver.
- Senior SupplierThe Senior Supplier represents the suppliers of services to the project and provides their perspective and expertise.
- Senior UserThe Senior User represents those who will use the final product or service that the project delivers.
Some guidelines and hints on developing governance for your program or project.